Consumer Care Representative with Canning Experience
Posting ID: 7304063
Local call center seeks experienced customer service agents to field inbound calls from consumers with questions about placing orders, order statuses and products for a Canning Company. Candidates must have experience with canning and preserving food.
Candidates will be considered an excellent fit with:
- Experience and working knowledge of canning and preserving food
- Call center experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience in a professional, office setting
- Have Experience and working knowledge of canning and preserving food
- Be well spoken and professional
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to navigate computer proficiently, including multiple screens, Microsoft office, Excel, etc
- Have a high school diploma and proof of education
- Have a stable work history
- Be willing and able to work between the hours of 8AM and 7PM
- Be able to train remotely, including a quiet work space and access to WiFi. Currently, work is being done remotely but will move back into the office as regulations allow. Candidates must be able to work both remotely and in the office setting, without exception.
- Long term, contract to hire
- Customer service rep in inbound call center
- Proof of education required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Kathryn Landreth