Lead Project Engineer
Posting ID: 7371014
We are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our mining team. This roles is responsible for running the land development side of our mining projects.
- Senior technical resource may serve as technical advisor for team
- Evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria; subcontractors; and design teams on moderately complex engineering project issues
- Make design recommendations, adaptations, and modifications
- Plan, schedule, conduct and/or coordinate detailed phases of assigned project work
- Performs quality control review of design calculations or drawings.
- Prepare reports and correspondence concerning the direction of assigned projects
- Work closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects
- Review plans and prepare or review technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates
- Provides input to the development of engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in civil engineering; land development, mining or geotechnical engineering
- PE License
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Chloe Hanley