Civil CAD Tech
Posting ID: 7304168
Our client is looking for a Civil CAD Tech that will be responsible for working in Civil 3D , putting survey data into the software and then turning it into a working drawing, adding construction layers, etc. to provide sketches, diagrams and designs to Engineering Department.
- Basic mathematical calculations of pipe slopes, utility areas, volume of pipe, etc. and expected to consult with engineers regarding accuracy
- Creating existing and proposed surfaces, creating alignments and profiles
- Assist in the preparation of reports, technical feasibility studies, and studies aimed at evaluating alternative equipment
- Utilizing technical handbooks, tables, and calculators to complete work
- 2+ years in Civil 3D
*nice to have:
- ability to perform boundary, topographical, ALTA, and As-built surveys
- survey/in-the-field inspection experience
Projects: majority municipal projects (City of AA, City of Bloomfield, City of Detroit, etc.), several pump station rehabilitation centers, developers, and higher education work with UofM, MSU, etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Alberto Martinez