Phlebotomist - Travel
Posting ID: 7308307
Aerotek is hiring 20 Traveling Phlebotomists for the top Lab Services company in the country!
This is a full time position and the company offers excellent benefits once hired direct. Reach out to Natalie Moore at 309-661-4942 for more details!
- Perform venipuncture on all age patients
- Enter demographics, billing and test information into computer
- Process Specimens for shipment to branch
- Provide customer support to client
- Current certification in Phlebotomy
- At least 1 year of experience in Phlebotomy role
- Must have excellent knowledge of specimen handling.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills required.
- Comfortable working on a computer.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Natalie Moore
Phone: (309) 661-4942