Technical Support Specialist
Posting ID: 7307884
One of TEKsystems' clients, a competitive organization in their industry is looking for a Level 1 Support Technician to join their team.
Successful candidates will have at least 2 years experience in the I.T. Support Industry. This will be a full-time opportunity and will offer the ability to grow an I.T. skill set and the ability to work autonomously.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Be the first person to respond to incoming IT Help Desk tickets.
- Respond to and resolve IT Help Desk tickets promptly and efficiently.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and if unable to resolve, escalate to IT team members.
- Set up workstations; install and configure software.
- Active Directory experience.
- Telephone system support.
- Mobile device support.
- Printer and printing support.
- Set up AV/laptop for group meetings.
- Assist in maintaining IT knowledge database.
- Two to three years experience with performing IT support functions.
- Strong computer skills and technical aptitude.
- Excellent PC troubleshooting skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows workstations and Office applications.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Able to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and adhere to tight schedules.
- Reflect strong analytic and problem solving skills, with consistent follow through.
- Strong customer-focus and ability to work with a diverse group of people with various levels of training and learning styles.
- Observe strict confidentiality of firm and client matters.
- Has a reputation for being accurate, efficient and smart.
Preferred experience but NOT required:
- Law firm experience is preferred, but not required.
- Supporting legal applications a plus, including Juris, Aderant Total Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Mobile Dictation Applications.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Antoine Jackson
Phone: (205) 995-5410