Immediate Hiring : Entry/intermediate Level Phlebotomist
Posting ID: JP-001970382
We are hiring "Entry/Intermediate level Phlebotomist".
If you are interested please send me your resume to pvishwanatha @ aerotek.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures all field phlebotomy and specimens are collected accurately and on time.
- Collects specimens according to established procedures.
- Responsible for completing requisitions accurately.
- Calls clients to confirm handwritten orders, verify test(s) ordered, obtain accurate billing information, i.e. Diagnosis codes, UPIN information, etc.
- Researches test/client information utilizing lab computer system or Directory of Service.
- Labels, centrifuge, split, and freeze specimens as required by test order.
- Packages specimens for transport.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of phlebotomy experience - pediatric and geriatric capillary and venipuncture.
- Medical terminology helpful.
Shift: M-F Between 7.00 AM to 3.00 PM
8.00 AM to 4.00 PM
Pay: $13.50-$14/hr (+Pay increase)
If you are interested please apply for the posting or send me your updated resume to pvishwanatha @ aerotek .com
Person: Prakruthi Vishwanatha
Email: pvishwanatha @ aerotek.com
Contact number: 8132007691 EXT 56256
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Prakruthi Vishwanatha