Posting ID: 7373318
The Production Technician will perform a variety of tasks to support the manufacturing and quality of raw materials and finished products. This will include:
- Maintain compliance with all health safety and environmental procedures and guidelines.
- Take GMP documentation notes
- Receive materials into the limited access warehouse per the appropriate procedures from production
- Perform set-up, operation and cleaning of quality and manufacturing equipment
- 1+ years experience within a manufacturing environment, GMP experience preferred
- Ability to work both 1st and 2nd shift
- Ability to lift 55 lbs on a regular basis
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Victoria Berish
Phone: (856) 532-2844