Quality Control Manager
Posting ID: JP-002024865
Aerotek is currently hiring an experienced Quality Control Manager who will be responsible for coordinating, overseeing, and documenting the quality control program on field projects as well as identifying, analyzing, and developing improvements in productivity, client relationships, customer service, quality and safety.
· Responsible for onsite safety at all times
· Responsible to perform Quality Control Manager Functions when assigned
· Responsible to perform Site Safety and Health Officer Functions when assigned
· Thorough knowledge of federal construction and contracting and experience executing construction contracts for USACE, NAVFAC, USAF or other Federal Agency is required
· Ability to professionally represent the company verbally, in writing, and in person to clients, associates and all others that may have contact with.
· Ability to effectively work with a team to achieve project goals.
· Ability to make own decisions and take responsibility for the outcomes. Willingness to embrace personal and professional development.
· Excellent communicator and author of reports for quality control documentation
· Knowledge of construction related technologies, quality activities and quality auditing. Ability to read and understand engineering design drawings, specifications, and applicable technical instructions, plans and reports.
· Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices and procedures.
· Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office and other applicable programs.
**If interested please apply with an updated resume **
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Elizabeth Saxer