Posting ID: JP-002017489
Aerotek is seeking Medical Schedulers to join the team of one of the largest healthcare networks in Kansas City!
- -Will take all inbound calls for the Family Practice
- -Will also call back voicemails left on the system
- -600-800/week inbound calls to line up procedures, appointments, surgeries, etc. that they will take care of with the scheduling team they work alongside.
- -Will be speaking to patients, family members, and providers as the first touchpoint for the practice
- Experience with Epiq EMR System (Epiq or Epic)
- 1+ years experience patient scheduling
- High School diploma
LOCATION: Kansas City, MO
PAY RATE: $17.00
CONTRACT: 2 Month (Potential to extend based off of performance)
START DATE: ASAP
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Cadie O'Donnell