Posting ID: 7374916
Aerotek is currently looking to hire for a production welder position in the Horn Lake, MS area.
- 2nd Shift hiring immediately 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- 1st Shift hiring based on available spots only 5:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Must have at least 1 year of mig welding experience (experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required)
- Must be able to perform Flat Fillet Weld , Vertical Down Fillet
- Flat Butt Weld, Horizontal Butt Weld, Pipe External Fillet &
- Pipe Internal Fillet
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail (visual inspection to ensure welds are correct)
- Welds must be very precise
- Able to use hand-tools and read a tape measure (experience operating an over head crane a plus but not required)
- Must be able to use a jig and read work orders (ability to read a blue print a plus but not required)
- Set up, assemble and weld all products using work orders, blue prints and jigs
- Sets up component parts in a secure position using bolts, clamps or tack welds.
- May be responsible for using paint booth to paint dock levelers and general upkeep of paint booth
- Get parts needed to complete production needs
- Perform visual inspection of finished product to ensure weld is clean and that they did not miss any spots
- They are set up as an assembly line and will be assigned to complete one component at a time. They need to be flexible since they may be assigned to work several different area throughout the day depending on work flow.
- Operate hand-tools such as power screwdrivers, overhead crane, banding and testing equipment, air tools and hammers
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Jim at 865-292-2377 or apply into this posting.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: James Graifer