Posting ID: JP-002026709
Our client, a home based care company, is looking to bring on a Scheduler to their team. This individual will manage AT LEAST 8 Nurse Practitioners schedules, while looking ahead for future appointments to see what will be best fit.
- The Care Coordinator Scheduler as part of the Care Coordination department is responsible for creating a schedule for a group of Nurse Practitioners (NP) each day.
- The Care Coordinator Scheduler will arrange and coordinate the schedules on a daily and weekly basis, as well as route and organize patients in the order that the NP will see them in the home.
- They will ensure test results and records are requested and available for the appointment, and contact patients on a daily basis in order to arrange in advance and confirm next day appointments.
- Additionally, the Care Coordinator Scheduler would be responsible for tracking any patient currently admitted to a hospital or rehabilitation facility.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Top 3 Must Haves:
- At least 1 year of scheduling experience in a office setting.
- EMR experience
- Experience with patient communication and customer service
- Familiarity with creating driving routes
- Retail/customer service experience
- Data entry skills
- Experience working closely with Google Maps and/or Care Link
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
**Please apply with your most up-tp-date resume for immediate consideration**
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Hite, Nicholas