Personal Shopper - Sacramento, CA
Posting ID: 7368882
Job Title: Personal Shopper
Pay Rate: $15.45/hr.(W2)+ Medical Benefits
Type: Part Time/Full Time
Are you looking to provide assistance to those in need during the pandemic?
Are you looking for extra income?
We're looking for motivated individuals who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments. This role will be working with a 3rd party grocery delivery service provider.
Get more out of a job opportunity:
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- Choose when and where you work
- All you need is a vehicle and smart phone
- Focus on preparing the grocery bags for hand-off to couriers at a grocery retail store.
- Picking, packing, and staging.
- Accurately pick items in customer's orders, pack items in bags, and prepare bags for hand-off to couriers.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
- At least 21 years.
- Ability to work 16-40 hours/week on site.
- Have your own reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 49 lbs. and stand for 8 hours with or without accommodation.
- Track record of success in a warehouse, restaurant, or retail job.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Proficient in basic computer programs like Google Sheets.
- Flexible availability which includes nights and weekends.
- You have a personal hand-held device or computer with WIFI-access. First day on-boarding will be done remotely with your personal device and internet access.
This is a great opportunity whether you have worked for Uber, Lyft, Postmates or Instacart, or other jobs such as retail, courier, or seasonal work. If you are simply looking for an entry-level opportunity to learn some new marketable skills and earn competitive salary, this would be a great starting point.
Personal shoppers will be working in grocery stores that abide by all safety requirements and procedures due to the pandemic. The company is taking every precaution to create safe workplaces. You will be provided with personal protective equipment including a mask. Additional safety concerns can be addressed should you be contacted for an interview.
Recruiter: Chitra Rao
Phone: 206.486.6971 EXTENSION 56045