Posting ID: 7309491
* Analyze, identify and implement manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability and performance by facilitating the RCCM process through structured problem solving.
* Assist with creating and maintaining QMS documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures and standard work instructions.
* Lead QMS audit function as lead auditor & provide support to Op. Ex./Quality Technicians
* Meet with all organizational department team members on QMS audit results, assisting with recommendations for improvement implementation.
* Support organizational departments with daily Quality activates that support lean objectives.
* Prepare and present facility quality performance at the Quarterly Review Board (QRB).
* Use RMA data to drive packaging improvements that reduce damage to customers.
* Provide supplier quality support in all phases of interaction with suppliers, including development, production and continuous improvement utilizing PPAP process.
* Participate in facility gemba walks and work on quality actions that get assigned.
* Facilitate training on internal and customer specifications on product quality.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Connor Smith
Phone: (763) 923-2018