Posting ID: JP-001973381
Currently hiring Janitors/ Custodians that will be working in a hospital environment where they will be responsible for sweeping and mopping the floors, chnaging the linens in the patients rooms, stock the rooms with the necessary supplies they need, as well as completing other tasks that they are asked to complete throughout their shift. Prior housekeeping, cutodian, or janitor experience is required for this position. Specific experience working in a hospital in a plus but is not required.
Listed below is additional information on the position, please review and if interested submit your resume to be considered. You can also reach out to me directly at 610-249-2802 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6+ months of custodial experience
- Ability to operate industrial cleaning safely and effectively
- Ability to problem solve, ability to understand and explain job expectations and duties.
- Exhibit a kind and friendly manner in communication with others, and ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Primary Responsibilities: Performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Cara Lord