Posting ID: 7343051
- This person will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and recruiting candidates for their open "industrial positions".
- Find candidates through referrals as well as through postings on Indeed.
- Volume of recruiting varies. Sometimes there are 1-2 openings per week and other weeks there can be closer to 5-10 openings.
- This person will be working with 3 route supervisors and 1 utility supervisor to qualify positions as well as set up interviews.
- This person will do initial phone screen screens, submit a "synopsis" of each candidate to the supervisor and then set up interview with them.
- Recruiting janitorial workers, day porters, and "general laborers".
- This person will process new hire paperwork and then pass candidates along to HR to get them on boarded.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Yanira Castaneda
Phone: (510) 214-1864