Posting ID: 7339460
Summary: Project Manager is responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and implementation of projects related to organization's objectives. Responsibilities also include proactively identifying project risks and mitigation strategies for those risks, building, maintaining and tracking project schedules, capturing, categorizing and identifying resolution of project issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Under general supervision, develop and implement assigned projects, from original concept through final implementation, and be the single point of contact.
* Manage financial, scope, and critical path for assigned projects.
* Create project plans, schedules, and manage project teams.
* Manages the financial, time and resource aspects of project against a set budget and project plan.
* Coordinate, status reports, and stability of the project work effort; assemble project plans and teamwork assignments.
* Manage and monitor work efforts daily and identifies resource needs; perform quality review; escalate functional, quality, and timeline issues, as appropriate.
* Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or key resources to meet customer needs and requirements.
* Coordinate communication with all enterprise areas that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the project.
* Performs as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent.
* Assist Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management in the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities that utilize IT to achieve enterprise goals.
* Possess high-level knowledge and proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques, demonstrated knowledge of key technologies, principles, and best practices.
* Utilizes and implements Project Management Office (PMO) processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
* Provides informal guidance and support to more junior team members
* Serves as liaison between team members and functional area management requesting project.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs
1. Salesforce Project Experience
2. Experience with Salesforce or ESP Projects (if they don't have both they have to have one)
a. For example, Salesforce Implementations/Migrations, or ESP Consolidations/Migrations to SFMC
3. Waterfall Experience - Candidate must be open to a waterfall environment and have recent experience in one (within the past 3 years)
Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and Internet.
Strong technical knowledge, of relevant technology and tools.
Knowledge of the assigned business unit/area's direction and practices.
Knowledge of Project Management principals, practices, and techniques preferred
Demonstrated success delivering IT projects
Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present to management. Strong knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures
Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Ravyn Sullivan