Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7308095
We are actively seeking Customer Service Representatives for a third party medical insurance company in the Reading Area. Must have a customer service background or call center experience
Provide customer service to clients, claimants, and providers for the Benefits division via telephone or correspondence.
In addition to answering phones, this position also includes other duties and responsibilities as outlined below.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process any incoming client correspondence.
- Meet or exceed production goals for calls and correspondence.
- Daily goal of 80 combined calls and correspondence, with a minimum of 60 calls per day.
- Meet or exceed customer service quality standards.
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Any type of Customer Service Experience (food industry, retail, call center, etc.)
- Upbeat personality to ensure quality customer service
- Medical knowledge a huge plus to the role
- Insurance experience is also a plus
- Strong Computer skills
- Call Center background is helpful
- If they do not have a customer service background; they must have the personality and tenure on a resume to be considered
- Able to type 25-30 WPM
Training time: M-F 8AM-4:30PM for approximately 2-5 weeks- afterwards they will switch into their assigned shift (8am-8pmEST)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Allison Quinones