Posting ID: JP-001977746
Aerotek is now hiring for Medical Assistants in the Omaha metro area!
If interested or want more details, please call Kaela directly at (402) 997 - 7604 or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Performs routine and basic front and back office duties, to include phones, data entry, and assisting in the examination process of patients under the direction of a physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patients' charts, draws and collects blood samples and/or urine samples from patients, prepares specimens for laboratory analysis, and conducts a variety of diagnostic tests.
- Performs routine procedures to obtain claimant’s medical history, record vital signs and complete lab requisitions
- Performs standard diagnostic procedures accurately, efficiently, and with the highest quality including but not limited to: 12-lead electrocardiograms, proficient venipuncture, urine drug testing collection and preparation of lab specimens for laboratory courier, pulmonary function test (PFTs), arterial flow Doppler studies, and other clinical diagnostic studies assigned to meet the needs of the organization
- Performs housekeeping functions such as: changing exam room table paper, upkeep of cleanliness of the entire office (exam rooms, bathrooms, waiting area, front office, lab room, etc.), ensuring all equipment is clean and presentable
- Chaperone during an examination
- High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
- Associate degree in Medical Assisting and/or graduation from an accredited vocational Medical Assistant
program, and/or military equivalent
- Medical Assistant Certification/Registration or meet state requirements
- 3 to 5 years of medical assistant experience
- CPR certification required
CMA, Phlebotomy, and Medical Assisting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy, and EMR
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Mykaela Clark