senior software developer
Posting ID: 7299851
Sr. Software Developer with 6-10 years of experience.
This person will be supporting a platform. The platform is a Legal application that allows attorneys to file with multiple court systems. This system allows a smoother process to file with multiple court systems.
- Create back-end code and connect to third party APIs (SOAP/RESTful)
- Analyze user needs and workflows to create easy to use interfaces
- Design, write, and maintain high quality software
- Develop new products and add new functionality to existing software systems
- Mentor junior/graduate developers
- Keep up to date on web developments and trends
- Proactively research latest technologies and advice on usability to the development team
- Work alongside other developers both inside and outside your main department
- Other duties as assigned. Duties and responsibilities may change at anytime
Experience in most of the following technologies: APS.NET MVC, SCF, Knockout (or similar), MS SQL Server 2021, GIT and Team City.
In addition, show a strong aptitude in the following areas:
- Experience with building enterprise scalable MVC applications
- Exposure consuming API's and interacting with third parties.
- Proven record of being a full stack developer
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work autonomously while still being able to provide updates on work progress
- Ability to understand pitfalls
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Alexandrea Stock
Phone: (303) 224-4517