Customer Service Rep - Healthcare
Posting ID: 7338666
One of our top Healthcare clients is hiring a Patient Access/Customer Service Rep to join their call center. They will be responsible for handling all inbound/outbound calls from patients and assisting with scheduling appointments for specific Physician's offices. Other responsibilities will include entering patient information, demographics, and insurance.
- Receive inbound calls from patients regarding specialty doctor appointments.
- Schedule appointments across various Physician's offices.
- Enter patient information, demographics, and insurance accurately into the system.
Top 5 Qualifications:
- Strong work tenure (1+ years minimum at a recent employer) in a customer service-based capacity.
- Adaptability - Brand new call center so they need people who can adjust to a less structured job with constant change
- Work Ethic - They need people who genuinely enjoy work, show up early, open to working later, and are very reliable.
- Experience using computers and typing in a professional setting.
- Healthcare experience preferred as you're dealing with sensitive patient calls.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Crystal Zimmerman
Phone: (617) 535-3218