Posting ID: JP-002020903
- Assist in the training and development of Lead Persons in the areas of on-the-job training, safety rules and regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Assist in planning the utilization of manpower and assists Lead Persons in planning their crews’ daily activities to meet the planned production operation schedule and budgets.
- Takes immediate corrective action within the scope of assigned authority whenever productivity, quality and / or safety problems arise.
- Inform, coach, counsel, reward, support, consult with and perform disciplinary action as appropriate with co-workers assigned.
- Reviews cost center reports at least monthly to determine significant variances from budget.
- Utilizes data and established MDI metrics to asses productivity, expenses, and losses in their area of responsibility, and takes appropriate corrective action within the scope of assigned authority.
- Ensure all co-workers have proper tools and equipment to perform their job assignments in conjunction with the Lead Person.
- Enforce the proper care of all equipment, facilities and other physical assets under their control in conjunction with the Lead person.
- Instills in their co-workers an attitude of safety awareness as it pertains to department, company, and corporate safety rules, regulations and procedures by demonstrating they can work in a safe manner on a continual basis by following established procedures in the areas of safety / health ensuring the safety of their fellow co-workers is not jeopardized by their actions
- Establishes a collaborative working relationship with members of the various functional groups to enhance communications and support the overall business operating plan.
- Spot check product cast daily with Lead Person.
- Conduct midyear reviews with Lead Persons and annual performance reviews with all other co-worker’s assigned as required by Plant Manager.
- Maintain current and develop future Job Safety Analysis (JSA’s) for all job functions within the scope of responsibility in conjunction with Lead Persons.
- 6S – required to meet and support daily, weekly, and monthly 6S goals and objectives.
- Monitor inventory levels for cement / sand / aggerate and coordinate with suppliers.
- Assist with training / cross training and development of co-workers for future advancement.
- Responsible for communication with co-workers on a regular basis including but not limited to: conducting Tool Box Talks, daily safety huddles monthly one on one’s with Lead persons, etc.
- Precast concrete
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Concrete Construction or Precast experience is a MUST
- Prior experience as a Foreman, Superintendent or Lead managing 10+ people is a MUST
- PLUS - prior precast knowledge/experience
- Expert Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Rachel Dannenhauer