Posting ID: JP-001981596
-Identify and document as-is and to-be system requirements and design using the prescribed business analysis methodology, processes, toolkit and tools including but not limited to context diagrams, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrix, user interface specifications and mockups;
-Meet with relevant stakeholders, including agency and local district subject matter experts, users, and executive teams to elicit requirements;
-Produce work products that reflect and ensure system planning, design, and delivery are in line with business needs;
-Conduct work product peer reviews and assist in internal review process;
-Understand and adhere to project timelines and priorities;
-Work with blended teams of State and vendor resources.
- More than seven (7) years of client focused business and requirements analysis experience and documentation including:
- Conducting and leading requirements gathering sessions
- Analyzing requirements gathered
- Identifying, documenting, and validating system requirements for continuous integration and deployment.
- Preparing proposals for best fit technology based on requirements elicited
- More than seven (7) years of experience working on enterprise level software development projects with an active role in working with Customers, Project managers, Technical team, and other Business Analysts
- More than seven (7) years of experience identifying, documenting and validating system requirements across multiple agencies, with a focus on the Human Service domain including eligibility, enrollment, and case management of SNAP, HEAP, PA, & Child Care.
- More than seven (7) years of experience identifying, documenting and validating system requirements on a mainframe modernization project covering multiple complex functional domains.
- More than seven (7) years of experience on projects analyzing, extracting, transforming, and documenting legacy systems' functionality, system logic, and business rules.
- More than seven (7) years of experience conducting business process analysis and optimization in a technology environment, while documenting the As-Is and proposing the To-Be states.
- More than seven (7) years of experience implementing web based, client facing applications.
- More than seven (7) years of creating requirements documentation such as: Use cases, Screen prototypes, Specifications, and adhering to pre-established templates and utilizing a requirements management tool similar to Blueprint.
- More than seven (7) years of experience of working independently in conducting the full analysis of a project.
- More than seven (7) years of experience facilitating meetings, workgroups, etc.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gabriela Velez
Phone: (518) 445-1447