Posting ID: 7307395
Currently, we are conducting a search for a Leader in the Industrial Automation field in the Central, NJ area. This is an exciting time to join their organization! You could be the next Robotics Engineer to join their growing operation. Please see a brief job description below.
- Configuration, programming, calibration, and troubleshooting of industrial robots
- Offline robot programming and simulations
- Participate in component selection process
- Conceptualize how a machine will function, commit the concept to a sequence of operations, develop the software, test/debug the machine, and finally commission at customer's facility
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering with a concentration in automation, control systems, or robotics.
- Experience with programming industrial robots - KUKA, Fanuc, Universal Robots, etc.
- Familiarized with PLCs and HMIs - Allen Bradley, Beckhoff, Unitronics
*Key highlights: Long-term Opportunity, Competitive Salary, Opportunity to work with a company where everyday is different and involves designing machinery across different industries, creative, collaborative, company*
Potential Start Date: September /October 2020
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Vanessa Pellegrino