HIRING NOW!!! $26-$32/hr Maintenance Technician in El Cajon
Posting ID: 7303954
We have a urgent opening for Maintenance technician (PLC Troubleshooting required)
Please see below for all of the details around the positions
Position: PLC Technician
Pay Rate: $28-32/hr
Shifts: 2nd and 3rd
Location: El Cajon, CA
Contract -Type: Direct Placement
Toro is a manufacturing company in San Diego that manufactures industrial drip hoses for farms. They do this through a plastic extrusion process.
- Maintenance of 17 lines of plastic extrusion machines
- Emergency repairs
- Assist in creating preventative maintenance plan
- Working with PLCs to connect, run, load programs, do basic hook ups and set ups
- Electrical power supply such as matching voltages and rewiring, replacing blown fuses and breakers
- Working with mechanical systems like hydraulics, pneumatic, compressors, and air systems
- PLC - 2-5 years. Able to connect, run/relaod, hook up/set up
- Electrical power supply - matching voltages, rewire, fixing power failures, working with the breaker and fuses
Mechanical - compressors, pumps, valves, hydraulics, pneumatic
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in the position, please reach out to me, Henry Roias, by phone or email.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Henry Roias
Phone: (858) 609-1997