Maintenance Technician - 1st shift
Posting ID: 7306621
Maintenance Technician Opneings in New Holland, PA!
1st shift: 6am - 2:30p/3:30p
Pay Rate: Flexible based of experience
Ensure all company owned assets are maintained and serviced to ensure long life use (ie. weld machines, cranes, forklifts, etc). Create, maintain and schedule routine maintenance of tools, equipment, vehicles, buildings and property. Provide tool service and repairs for workers. Anticipate the equipment needs of production to ensure equipment is in top running order. Be responsible for the general housekeeping of the facility to keep it clean, organized, and presentable.
REQUIRED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Adhere to corporate procedures and processes. Understand and practice company guidelines, along with applicable OSHA regulations.
* Maintain a positive attitude with all staff and sub-trades
* Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify issues
* Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures
* Maintain all systems through scheduled equipment inspections
* Order, inventory and maintain all paper stock and hand washing supplies for restrooms
* Responsible for maintaining all Company vehicles; ensure State mandated vehicle inspections occur as required
* Responsible for the maintenance, repair and inventory of all tools, vehicles and equipment
* Plan and schedule repairs as needed from outside sources
* Maintain record keeping & inspection logs
* Responsible for maintaining the facility and property; Snow removal, lawn care, EPA requirements (very limited part of the job)
* Participate as a member of the Safety Committee
* Participate in the completion of the company's annual inventory
* Travel for pick-up of supplies, materials, and equipment as needed
* Janitorial duties as assigned
* Participate in meetings as needed
* Work with the Plant Manager to establish individual goals
* Inventory and maintain the Company's PPE as required
* Maintain tools, equipment and associated parts inventory at such levels as needed to run an efficient manufacturing and construction facility
* Stop any work conducted in an unsafe manner. Practice and enforce safety at all times
* Be aware of production activities: Have tools and equipment ready and available for the work processes as needed
* Keep work areas clean and organized
* This position has no Project Management or Engineering responsibilities
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Hailey Spicer
Phone: (717) 553-7886