Posting ID: JP-001971030
- Maintain / troubleshoot A/C and D/C electrical equipment
- Maintain / troubleshoot all types of mechanical equipment
- Preventative maintenance
maintenance mechanic electrical, maintenance mechanics, industrial maintenance, food production, troubleshoot plc, maintenance engineering
Top Skills Details:
- Vocational/Technical education preferred or equivalent experience is a plus
- Experience: 1 - 3 years
- Industrial Maintenance/Electrical experience required industrial machinery, hydraulic systems and air systems.
- Ability to read semi-complex diagrams and assist in trouble shooting systems.
- Read and understand electrical and mechanical blueprints, use simple shop math and possess knowledge of local, state and federal codes.
- Arc welding equipment
- Gas cutting equipment
- Power tools such as drill presses, cut off saws and portable table tools.
- Electrical test equipment, i.e., voltmeter, ohmmeter, mehger and amp meter
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Food and beverage experience
- power tools
- electrical testing
- hydraulic / air systems
GRAVEYARD ROLE: 10:30 PM - 6:00 AM
Work schedule: required to work on holidays and over the weekends, days off will be 2 days among Monday through Friday
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Carrier, Madison