Posting ID: 7373724
GLs looking to build a career!!!!!!!
Primary Role: Responsible for the operation of assigned Machinery, this includes maintaining Cycle times, Parts removal, Parts finishing, Process control, Quality, Safety, Material flow and Housekeeping
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Take standard products and modify them into custom components to meet customer's needs.
2) Use equipment like chop saws, table saws, routers, and trimmers to shape polymer components.
3) Read drawings to ensure products are being made to customer specifications.
4) Help in pulling standard products from inventory to be modified as needed using a forklift.
5) Maintain good material flow of raw materials and finished goods at machine.
6) Maintain a clean and safe work area.
7) Maintain minimum cycle times while maintaining good quality products.
8) Maintain proficiency in all cross-training functions.
9) Perform other work as assigned by supervisor.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Anthony Donatelli