Engineer II, Quality System
Posting ID: 7375800
Currently, we are conducting a search for a leader in the Medical Device Industry in the Mercer County, NJ area. This is an exciting time to join their organization! You could be the next Quality Engineer to join their growing operation. Please see a brief job description below.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining quality engineering methodologies and providing quality engineering support within new product development, manufacturing, or system/services support.
Job Functions Listed but Not Limited to:
- Identify and implement effective process control systems to support the development, qualification, and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Lead in the implementation of assurances, process controls, and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Design and conduct experiments for process optimization and/or improvement. Appropriately document experiment plans and results, including protocol writing and reports.
- Lead process control and monitoring of CTQ parameters and specifications.
- Lead and implement various product and process improvement methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing).
- Lead the investigation, resolution and prevention of product and process non-conformances.
Potential Start Date: December 2020
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Pellegrino, Vanessa