Vehicle Connectivity Systems Engineer
Posting ID: 7376028
Connected Vehicle & Services (CV&S) Department is a global team within the OEM Mobility group responsible for architecture, systems engineering, development, validation, and the ongoing operations of connected vehicles, autonomous vehicles (AV), and electrification connectivity features.
The Systems Engineering Features department in the OEM's Enterprise Connectivity Advanced Engineering organization is for delivering technologies, features and experiences for Ford's Connectivity Experience. Our team is focused on delivering end to end technologies for new customer-facing features that require a cross-functional and distributed systems engineering approach.
* Lead development of new features at the systems engineering level from early feature development to production and manage feature upgrade and migration plan
* Allocate features and functions across electronic modules and subsystems to meet cost, quality and feature performance targets.
* Develop feature specifications, feature Failure Mode Avoidance documentation, feature verification plan, etc.
* Review existing system designs to find new opportunities for cost or quality improvement. Interact with program teams, core engineers and functional areas to create balanced solutions to competing requirements.
* Develop relationships with the supply base to learn about the latest technologies and possible implementations.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Chelsea Hartner
Phone: (248) 764-1672