Posting ID: 7339777
HIRING CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEERS!!!!!!
We are actively looking for a few project engineers for a top General Contractor in San Diego.
* Ability to oversee multiple complex projects or engage in a single large project.
* Coordinates with project architects, designers, owners, subcontractors and field personnel.
* Responsible for managing Project Controls.
* Manages subcontractor coordination while monitoring budgets, cost, billings, etc.
* Responsible for directly communicating to the client with current project status and critical issues
* Provide support and information to the Project Superintendent to insure work complies with project design, code,
* Manages, generates, and executes subcontracts and subcontract change orders.
- 3-4 years of Project Engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in construction or related field
- $1M or more in project size experience
A fantastic opportunity with a company that is built on values and focused on achieving your goals!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Anthony Conte
Phone: (858) 877-2624