Client Services Specialist
Posting ID: 7306834
Aerotek's client is seeking to find a new team of 15 Client Services Specialists
This position will be on-site for (4) weeks during training (8-5, m-f), then it will be 100% remote until at least Jan of 2021.
Day to day:
Client Services Specialists are the "voice" of the company - they connect with customers to provide information and resolve issues and questions regarding testing for employment.
- Communicate with clients and applicants via phone, email and chat queues
- Provide information about products and services
- Obtain details on complaints and requests (everything must be documented)
- Process requests then resolve with accuracy and efficiency
- Analyze and interpret information received from callers using deductive and inductive reasoning skills to determine the best solution and follow through to completion
- Record details of all calls and tasks, as well as actions taken, into CRM tool
- Communicate with supervisors, peers, leaders and other departments regarding caller requests
2 different shifts to choose from- 1030 am - 7 pm, or 1pm - 930 pm (MONDAY- FRIDAY)
Pay rate: $12-15/hour
Please email resume to: Meghan mmullins(at)aerotek(dot)com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Meghan Mullins
Phone: (703) 818-2021