Mortgage Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-001972216
We are currently partnering with a mortgage company located on the southwest side of Indianapolis and hiring for Customer Service Representatives 1 & 2. This position offers weekly pay & benefits.
● Inbound call center handling HUD/FHA inquires as a liaison between the government, public, and industry with the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.
● Provide assistance with mortgage lenders on how to become FHA approved lender and support lenders with their re certification requirements
● Answer inquires with underwriting guidelines for Federal Housing Administration for mortgages and property requirements for insurance
● Support in all areas of using FHA Connection online website to assist lenders with insuring their mortgages and maintaining the servicing of their loans
● Interact with all aspects of a HUD home from how to purchase, status of properties, realtors to be HUD approved and their re certification requirements
● Assisting real estate appraisers with FHA guidelines support and requirements to be FHA Approved
● Helping non-profits and governmental entities with support of programs offering to the public for their housing needs and HUD’s requirements to become HUD approved
● Aid callers with their housing needs from homeless, to rental assistance, to purchasing a home for the first time
Skills & Qualifications:
MUST HAVE -
- Able to work an 8 hour set schedule between the hours of 8:00am - 8:00pm (Monday - Friday)
- Ability to work in the office during the training period.
- 2 Years Mortgage experience and any college degree (associates or bachelors)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Joshua Atkins