Posting ID: 7307004
Aerotek Scientific is currently hiring for a Calibrations / Metrology Technician for a growing clinical diagnostic company that manufactures COVID-19 test kits.
Pay Rate - $18-19/hr
Shift: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm but should be open to working OT and on call during the weekends as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Calibrations/Metrology Technician will assist with the calibration and preventative maintenance of laboratory instruments.
- Candidates should be mechanically inclined and ideally have experience troubleshooting lab equipment, performing calibrations, and preventative maintenance
- Calibrate equipment that is unique to the QC department-- pipetting machines and balances.
- Checks of equipment, ensuring calibrations and/or preventive maintenance has been performed and is within dating.
- Conduct periodic pipette calibrations to ensure acceptable technical performance.
- Candidates should also be open to wearing multiple hats to help with installing equipment and moving/setting up instruments within the facility and laboratories.
- May also require candidates to be open to helping with general and preventive maintenance and assisting with installation/moving of new equipment as well.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Amy Nguyen
Phone: (714) 481-2114