document review specialist
Posting ID: 7338050
Great Contract-to-Hire Opportunity with large, well established bank!
- Candidates with Letter of Credit Experience or,
- Analytically-minded college graduates with a degree in finance, economics or similar
THIS IS AN ON-SITE POSITION
As a Document Review Specialist you will be responsible for prepping the commercial shipping documents and performing the post release process for both Standby and Commercial products. This position will include the pre-registration of documents, scanning the documents, pulling and filing of folders. All functions are held to the Global Trade's standard policies and procedures.
* Receive inbound courier mail and pre-register documents in TPS back office system.
* Review system pre-registration and verify breakdown of documents received against transmittal letter, draft or other information provided.
* Prepare Image Prep sheet listing appropriate document and count for scanning.
* Scan documents into TPS.
* Access Post Release queue's and review mailing instructions of documents and other requested tasks.
* Print TPS output, dispatch documents via mail or courier, and record tracking number and close item in the Post Release queue.
* Perform other requested tasks provided in the Post release instructions.
* Pulling and filing of Letter of Credit folders daily.
* Pro-actively work with all regions as necessary.
* Perform monthly commercial file audit.
* Provide responses to internal customer inquiries via shared mailbox.
* Monitor queues to expedite the distribution of assignments.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: John Walton
Phone: (813) 636-1012