Manufacturing Senior Associate
Posting ID: 7301902
Under limited supervision, performs manufacturing processes according to Standard Operating Procedures. Must be proficient at Associate Manufacturing and may perform those functions in addition.
1. Schedule operations
2. Perform initial review of manufacturing procedures/batch records
3. Train Mfg Operators and Associate Manufacturing on process theory
4. Draft and revise more complex documents (e.g. MPs, SOPs, technical reports, validation documents, investigation reports, etc.)
5. Audit critical records
6. Propose corrective action for Quality incidents
7. Assist, & plan improvement implementation related to routine functions
8. Interact with other departments to implement planned improvements
9. Identify and propose solutions to complex problems.
10. Perform data analysis (e.g., SPC, CPV) of critical process parameters
11. Lead capacity for equipment/process operations
12. May assist with recruiting effort
13. May supervise staff
14. May perform system owner responsibilities (i.e., process, document)
15. May interact with Process Development.
16. When assigned to assist Process Owner , under the supervision of Manufacturing
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Ema Harito