Aircraft Assembly Line Structures Technician
Posting ID: 7369955
- Performing honeycomb inserts, basic structural installations, such as riveting and structural lay out work for the commercial AW139 and A119 aircraft
- High Tech Manufacturing facility; it is a very fast paced environment.
- Minimum 4 years of aircraft Sheetmetal or composites assembly experience
- Must have experience in basic aircraft structural experience such as riveting and lay out work
- Experience in aerospace composites
- open to military, fixed wing background
- Must be open to working OT
- Must have own basic tools
If interested, please apply or reach me directly at 843-972-1989
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Sarah Abecasis
Phone: (843) 972-1989