Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator
Posting ID: 7343044
As a Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator, this individual will:
- Manages in the implementation of clinical research protocols. The individual is an expert in the role and has high level of autonomy. This position will support Operation Warp Speed (OWS) Wave 1.
- Leads the execution of analysis plans for primary and secondary study objectives. (10%)
- Reviews new concepts, protocols and sub-studies and assists in the selection of appropriate study design as well as development of preliminary analysis plans. (10%)
- Interacts regularly with clinical investigators, clinical site coordinators, regulatory and safety monitoring staff, laboratory personnel, data coordination center personnel, data analysts, biostatisticians, program managers and administrative staff. (30%)
- Develops, implements and oversees clinical research proposals, specifically the writing of protocols and associated documents (e.g., manuals, consent documents, data collection forms), coordination of the proposal submission and scientific/ethical review processes, management of protocol development activities, oversight and guidance of protocol execution activities at clinical sites and the IDCRP Data Coordination Center, and ensuring project completion and final product development (e.g. presentation and/or publication, recommendations for changes in clinical practice, provision of pivotal data for product licensure, etc.). (40%)
- Serves as the direct supervisor of clinical research site personnel. (10%)
- This may include attendance of and participation in required training for role.
- Knowledge of federal and local regulations and policies pertinent to research involving human subjects; excellent interpersonal and computer skills; ability to communicate effectively and to work with individuals of all levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience required.
- Nursing License required.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Barton Minium
Phone: (425) 893-6050