Tool Crib Attendant Needed!
Posting ID: JP-002015812
JOB SUMMARY: The Tool Crib Attendant assists the Tool Crib Coordinator in the management of inventory levels of fasteners, components, non-steel materials, and production tools and supplies in support of production for both the Structural and Joist operations. Performs inventories and issues supplies and equipment to the employees. Under the direction of the Tool Crib Coordinator may perform data entry of schedules, timekeeper, and hours.
• Produces daily requisitions for fasteners, components and non-steel materials in accordance with Job Orders.
• Conducts weekly physical inventory of fasteners, components, non-steel materials items and submits requests to replenish stock. Maintains min and max inventory levels for all items.
• Prepares weekly reports on the usage of fasteners, components, non-steel materials items.
• Checks out tools, supply, safety equipment and assigns lockers to user departments.
• Maintains records of all transactions on paper and in a computer base.
• Conducts physical inventories to reconcile stock and submits requisitions to maintain stock levels. Places inventory on shelves as received.
• Assists in the unloading of inventory.
• Assists in data entry for Maintenance, Production, and any other areas needed.
• Performs other job duties as assigned by the Tool Crib Coordinator or Supervisor
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
• Possess computer skills in Windows Excel, and Lotus Notes
• Experience in Oracle (Purchasing and Inventory software) and SPM (Production software) or other inventory management software preferred.
• Follow quality procedures and demonstrate strong safety awareness.
• Work independently and/or as a cooperative team members.
• Possess the ability to do repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
• Posses a strong sense of urgency.
• Willingly take direction from Supervisory and Leads.
• Maintain acceptable attendance and be able to work mandatory overtime as requested.
• Able to lift up to 60 pounds.
• Able to perform basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, simple fractions. Read tape measure; take measurements in standard and metric systems and mark the product.
• Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in an effective manner with customers, co-workers, clients and supervisors.
Must have updated resume!
APPLY NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Alma Arellano