REMOTE Mortgage Loan Closer
Posting ID: 7303800
This role REQUIRES recent Mortgage Loan Closing experience!
- Prepare legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations.
- Coordinate accurate preparation of Closing Disclosures to meet critical time-lines required by TRID regulation, and/or investor policies.
- Ensure loans close in accordance with Underwriter's approval and IMC's policies and procedures.
- Ensure all loans are closed in a timely manner and in accordance with the company's and investor's requirements.
- Handle questions from closing agents and mortgage professionals regarding the closing process, proactively handling any issues that may arise.
- Utilize DU & LP software daily.
- Meet performance requirements for volume, quality and timeliness.
- Cure deficiencies.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Colleen Eifler
Phone: (312) 601-2608