Posting ID: JP-001977467
Description: CNC Machinist
Machinist to operate CNC mill and lathe to machine stainless steel parts and components used in the assembly of close tolerance mechanical seals. Use measuring tools to verify tolerances.
- Set up jobs and operate CNC mills and lathes
- Inspect first articles, and verify the quality of the finished work of machinists by using precision measurement tools
- demonstrating an in-depth understanding of specifications and quality workmanship.
Top Skills Details:
- 2 + years Program CNC machines, Mazak VCU400 mill and HAAS lathes and mills
- If not able to program, must at least be able to Edit
- Set Up and Operate to machine stainless steel parts & components
- Inspect final part, measure close tolerances
Shift - 4:00PM to 2:30AM (10 hour shift) Monday through Thursday.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Catala, Brandon