Posting ID: JP-002027736
TekSystems is looking for a Software Engineer to plan and work with our team to create a user-friendly mobile and web app with the newest development practices to offer exciting user experiences for highly secured data.
This position will be hired in Charlotte, NC.
Top Skills Details:
1.) 5+ years of development experience
2.) 4 years of .NET and C# experience (.NET Core preferred)
3.) Test-driven development/unit testing experience
• Minimum 6 years of experience in software development.
• Minimum 4 years of experience with Microsoft .NET/C#/ASP.NET.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with API’s/Web Services.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with cloud technologies (Azure or AWS).
• Must have experience with MS SQL Server.
• Must have experience with or knowledge of REST Services and/or JSON.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
• Experience with MS Entity Framework.
• Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
• Experience with Redis.
• Experience with APIs and Middleware.
• Experience with design patterns and/or SOLID principles.
• Experience with multitenancy software platforms.
• Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
• Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
• Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
• Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
• Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
• Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
• Creates required technical documentation.
• Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
• Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
• Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
• Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
• Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
• Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
• Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
• May contribute to product architecture.
software engineer, software development, agile, unit testing, test driven development, .net, c#, sql server
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Madison Rethman