Posting ID: JP-001978704
• Update, modify and continuously improve existing controls systems including robotic programs, Allen Bradley ladder logic, relay logic, electrical distribution, motor controls, multiple operator interfaces, hydraulics and pneumatics distribution control.
• Design and develop new machine controls involving robotics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and vision (Cognex/Keyence) applications.
• Coordinate in a professional manner with engineering and maintenance on existing machine controls modifications and issues keeping existing equipment function and production running.
• Knowledge of machine and plant networking solutions.
• Able to work with OEMs to guarantee new equipment is designed and built to the facility’s safety and controls standards.
• Knowledge of the integration of barcode scanners/cameras into PLC control systems.
• Provide electrical support for injection molding press systems (Cincinnati Milicron, Farrel, Van Dorn, Toshiba and Krauss Maffei)
• Provide electrical support for injection molding robotics (Wittmann, Star, Sepro and Milicron).
• Integrate assembly verification/poke yoke systems into existing equipment.
• Identify cost reduction opportunities.
• Candidate is expected to teach themselves functionality of new devices and controls systems as technology advances and equipment is updated.
• Assures that all systems are maintained at maximum acceptable levels.
• PC Hardware setup, troubleshooting, maintaining
• Basic LAN knowledge and functionality (TCP/IP)
• Basic LAN hardware knowledge (switches, cabling, routers)
• Software installation/upgrading
• Network printing
• Basic AD knowledge (disable users, change passwords)
• Windows 7
• Installing / troubleshooting label printers and hand held scanners
• Backup exec (or similar software)
Top Skills Details:
PLC PROGRAMMING, ALLEN BRADLEY, VISION SYSTEMS
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST HAVE Allen Bradley PLC Programming
MUST HAVE Cognex Vision systems experience
MUST HAVE 3+ years working in industrial manufacturing or automotive manufacturing environment
• Able to read and update electrical schematic drawings
• Knowledge of manufacturing equipment and systems involving Urethane reaction injection molding, Rotational dry cast cells, Vacuum forming, Paint cells, Laser scoring, water jets, sonic and vibration welding and others.
• Industrial protocols such as Ethernet, Profibus, RS-232, Devicenet, DH+.
• Strong deductive reasoning/problem solving skills.
• Visual Basic or other software design is a plus.
• AutoCAD design software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SQL/Access.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: John Treece
Phone: (419) 740-6218