Data Architect/Data Modeler
Posting ID: JP-001977772
TEKsystems is seeking a Data Architect with extensive experience with Data Modeling that understands the ITIL framework in support of QA automation initiatives. SME will be tasked with supporting enterprise data management for designing, creating, deploying and managing the organization's data architecture.
Data Architecture/Modeling Experience
• Data modelling/data architecture experience, Source to target Data mapping, Transformations and Designing data models in Star/SnowFlake schemas and bring the data in multi-dimensional models.
• Creating and maintaining enterprise conceptual, logical, and physical data models
• Must be able to design table structures and define ETL strategy to build performant Data Solutions that are reliable and scalable in a fast growing ecosystem
Developing and maintain ETL routines using ETL and orchestration tools such as Airflow and Jenkins
Data Profiling and Analysis Experience using TOAD for Data Analysis/Point or similar data analysis tool
• experience in Pentaho as well as SAP Business Objects, Universal designer, SAP WEBI
Years Information Integration Experience using leading ETL and/or Data Virtualization tool(s)
• Data Visualization tools experience in Tableau, Power BI, and SAP Business Objects and dash boarding experience more than 12 years in ETL, SAP data services/BODS data loads from Source systems in SAP ECC to target Systems DSO, Infocubes, and Multi providers.
Years of Experience with Collecting and Analyzing Business Requirements and Process Designs
• Business requirements gathering, creating functional specifications, technical designs and working with business process areas in Financials, Sales, CRM, AR and AP modules and SAP Vistex, SAP ECC and SAP HANA real time analytics.
Experience in various platforms: Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, DB2 or Netezza
• Information Architecture
• Business Architecture
• Master Data Management
• Business Intelligence
• Data Virtualization/Abstraction/Federation
• Data Governance & Standards
• Data Cleansing
• Big Data
ITIL, Architecture, Remedy, content table expression, sql development, coding, data mapping, data modeling, etl development, information architecture, data warehouse design, data architecture, Irwin, toad, snowflake schema modeling, must know sql commands
Top Skills Details:
1. Data Modeling- They need to be comfortable with ERwin and Power Designer to develop physical, logical and conceptual data models and diagrams.
2. ITIL- must have a very firm understanding of the ITIL framework. ITSM Remedy that is a plus too.
2. Data Analysis- Strong SQL skills and data profiling. Comfortable with Informatic or similar data profiling tool
4.. Experience in various platforms: Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, DB2 or Netezza
a. Tools needed:
i. Toad, Power Designer, Visio, SSIS (handy to know).
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Go getter, Driver, ability to work with stakeholders and technology teams across different LOB's. Proactive.
Must work W2
(Position Is Temporarily Remote Candidate Will Need To Work In CLT Eventually)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.