Welder & Fabricator
Posting ID: JP-001980988
Our client in Montgomeryville, PA is seeking a MIG Fabrication Welder on 1st shift. This individual will be fabricating full service interior / exterior branding signs.
- Proficient with MIG Welding Techniques
- Reading blueprints to layout steel materials to be tacked and welded
- Using a variety of hand tools, power tools, saws, torches and fabrication equipment to manipulate steel materials
- Responsible for keeping a clean and safe working environment at all times
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years MIG Fabrication Welding
- Ability to read blueprints
- Capable of lifting 50-75 lbs when necessary
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Colin Kosko