Paint Line Supervisor
Posting ID: 7376603
Candidates will be supervising the paint line. General duties consist of overseeing paint line production and delegating tasks.
1. Develops schedules, assigns and monitors work. Gathers resources and implements productivity standards for painting employees.
2. Maximizes efficiency by making sure that all employees are trained and able to perform their assigned work.
3. Resolves operations problems, facilitates or performs maintenance to ensure that machines are able to run and meet production standards.
4. Maintains reference manuals in the paint areas and implements new procedures when necessary.
5. Reports machine and equipment malfunctions to maintenance personnel and Fabrication Manager.
6. Provides quality service by enforcing quality for product manufactured and customer service standard.
7. Reviews work order due dates to prioritize, establish staff assignments and verify appropriate staffing levels to ensure that production schedules are completed on time.
8. Ensures that improvements generated through Kaizen and other industrial engineering activities are adhered to and gains in productivity are perpetuated. Provides the necessary discipline and procedures to consistently deliver production gains.
9. Maintains housekeeping and cleanliness by utilizing 5S procedures.
10. Analyzes and resolves production problems while assisting workers in solving production problems.
11. Provides direction for daily priorities by communicating with shift preceding and the shift following their designated shift.
12. Supervises and manages employees as it relates to all projects or related work, establishes performance requirements, clarifies responsibilities of those supervised, conducts performance appraisals and plans for individual employee development.
13. Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
14. Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
- Family owned business
- Decisions are made locally
- OT is available
Sun-Thurs 3rd shift 10:00 pm - 6 am
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Scobee, Sydney