Posting ID: JP-002024738
Seeking motivated Biology & Chemistry graduates looking to expand their skillset in an Analytical Chemistry Lab.
- Work Apart Of The Contaminants Team Which Has A Lot Of Variety Compared To Other Divisions.
- Perform Analytical Work In Support Of Food And Dietary Supplement Testing.
- Learns To Analyze Samples For Various Compounds And Components In Compliance With SOPs And Regulatory Agency Guidelines.
- Chemist Will Start Running Solid Phase Extractions (SPE) For Extractions, Using An Analytical Balance And Pipetting For The First 1-3 Months.
- Once Comfortable With Those Responsibilities And Working With The NIMS System, Will Get Trained On Instrumentation.
- First Instrument Will Be GC Unless Chemist Already Has Experience With GC-MS, HPLC Or LC-MS.
- This Team Has A Close Relationship With R&D And They Tend To Hire A Lot Of Candidates Internally Since There Is A Wide Range Of Testing And The Chemist Will Not Be Running The Same Assay Every Day.
- Bachelor’s Degree In Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology Or Related Life Science Degree
- Undergraduate Or Industry Lab Experience Preferred
Laboratory setting - Contaminants team are adding more tests to their portfolio. Current testing is busy (micro-toxins and residual testing) and they do all contaminant testing outside of metals and pesticides. There are more regulations coming out so more companies are coming to them for testing. We have 415 employees and 800 employees total. This lab tests food and dietary supplements for nutritional value.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Alexander Doyle
Phone: (608) 240-3134