Helpdesk Support Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002025877
• Troubleshoot systems software and address basic incident requests.
• Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
• Escalate and follow-up on urgent incidents with department managers.
• Provide IT support for Windows, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally
• Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
• Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
• Experience installing and configuring Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications
• Windows 10 administration and bug fixing in an Active Directory environment
• Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
• Basic TCP/IP networking concepts
• Audio/Visual setup and support
• Experience with IT support ticketing systems
• Write process and incident resolution documentation
• Contribute articles and documentation to department Knowledge Base
• Remote into customer sites using screen sharing software to troubleshoot system failures to resolve system issues and/or train customers.
• Customer Service: 2 to 4 years
• Microsoft Suite: 1 to 3 years
• High school or equivalent (Required)
Sec+ preferred but no required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Austin McGowan
Phone: (804) 968-6093