Remote Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7374123
FULLY REMOTE ROLE INSIDE WASHINGTON STATE!
- Will be acting as investigator making scripted phone calls to people
- Conduct daily monitoring calls & providing access to education and guidance, and connecting them to resources
- Will be working from a script
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Strong CSR skills / call center background
- Outstanding customer service skills - seeing the humanity in others
- Demonstrated computer skills including accurately entering data into a database and using programs such as Microsoft Office and Skype
- Ability to use an iPad with keyboard, or laptop, to enter data into software program for majority of the day
- Ability to complete a scripted interview using a web-based interview tool and simultaneously enter information into the system
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Alex Larson