Posting ID: 7338465
Responsible for offloading trucks and daily shipments
Shop is filled with sheet metal, spare parts, and crating orders.
Responsible for consolidating, organizing, and managing inventory
Using a hand held scanner
Use Oracle for the receiving software, will be trained on that system..
Prior experience with WMS system or ERP systems is a plus.
Must be comfortable with using computers, data entry for Excel, and emails.
Cherry Picker Or Turret Truck
* Stock/load parts, materials and equipment into specific inventory locations using lift equipment
* Pick/deliver parts to the factory floor or shipping
* Receive, unpack, organize and replenish tools and supplies
* Inventory, report damages and discrepancies of materials.
* Assemble and box material
* Kit material and equipment
* Safely operate various lift equipment
* Document/record transactions in ERP system
* Accurately execute all inventory counts and computer transactions
* Perform shipping duties as required
* Perform housekeeping duties as required
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area
* Exhibit teamwork and self - management
* Follow the attendance policy of the Department
* Follow all safety procedures and policies
* Work overtime flexible schedules, holidays, and weekends as required
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Logan Malane
Phone: (410) 567-8030