Remote Clinical Microbiologist
Posting ID: 7375225
Aerotek Scientific is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Clinical Scientist in Microbiology. We are seeking a Master's or PhD in Microbiology who are interested in analyzing microbiological data and doing clinical data reporting. This will be a first shift ongoing contract opportunity and will be 100% work from home (remote).
- The clinical performance of the device will be researched and documented.
- The traceability of the source data for these performances will also be verified
- Verification of the clinical trial report data against the AST template in the product information
- Coordination with Clinical Affairs, R&D, Regulatory Affairs, and other teams if needed to retrieve the source data
- Checking for the completeness, accuracy and other attributes defined by the project team for the RECAST project.
- The Clinical Performance will be documented using a Performance Evaluation Report (PER)
- Participation in RECAST team meetings and support to the project team as needed
- Support to Project Manager, RECAST in all the activities, which are under RACI model for the Clinical Affairs
- As requested the Consultant will submit a weekly productivity report to the Supplier Program Manager, detailing the previous week's activities, assignments and accomplishments, as well as hours worked per day.
- Masters or PhD Microbiology preferred or similar biological field
- 1+ years of microbiology data analysis experience and research required.
- For Masters/PhD candidates, work experience can be academic.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Jordan Maltese